- I have started to move all my blogs to one place….
- A77 screen video….
- is this the first A77 advert?
- Alpha 77 ….
- Guess the lighting
- NEX C-3
- Pixel Perfect BISHOP For Sony
- Learning to See … Part 1
- Blogging here and there
- The Wedding season has started
- Latest lightGIANTS blog is up …
- Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview
- EXR 400 Ring Flash review
- Blackrapid RS DR-1 Double Strap Review
- Coming soon….
- Bug Shoot ….
- There is a drama in the theater
- First photos of the Sigma 30mm 2.8 (for NEX)
- Newlife for old glass(nex with adapters) and other toys
- Coming in 2011? (sony.jp)
- α CLOCK Project…
- NEX Lens mount ….
- “Finding Vivian Maier”
- Brian Smith: Color and Burlesque
- Nat Geo Shooter Ben Horton Reviews the Sony A55
- 5 24mm 850 900 A55 A77 adapters alpha Alphastrobist Blog cable camera CANIKON Sony Alpha getting started Delamax 150cm 185cm 114cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview DIY DJ Overflow DSLR Film Filter flash Flickr Klub Karlsruhe Girls HDSLR HD Video lens light lighten up lightGIANTS lighting Lightroom Low Light minolta NEX NEX 5 NP POL Grad Polariser pentax photography Pixel Polarising Polarizing Raw Raw workflow review Scott Lewis Sigma SLT sony Sony Alpha Sony Alpha 900 Sony Alpha DSLR sony alpha exposure dslr histogram Sony Alpha Minolta Flash Hotshoe sony alpha nex Strap straps studio Studio lighting sylights Test Test getting started tethered Tips toys trigger TTL USB WB wedding White Balance Wildlife wireless Yongnuo Zeiss α33 α55
Shot by Scott on Flickr
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Glass negatives bought for just $45 (£34) have been proven to be the work of iconic photographer Ansel Adams and are now worth $200m, it is claimed. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10794611
What is ISO? I was asked to write a bit about using ISO by a member of the Flickr Alpha group, they said “my camera has only ever been set to AUTO ISO. How and when should I change it? … Continue reading
Auto Exposure Lock There are 2 basic functions that you can use the AEL (Auto Exposure Lock) button for depending on what mode your camera is in, and if you have a flash active or not. AEL In the capture … Continue reading
Last week we (the lightGIANTS) sat down in our favourite pub and bashed heads together until we agreed on a Flash brand and budget. We already knew we wanted Bowens S bayonet because of the vast amount of cheap light … Continue reading
Pro wedding photographer and creator of the Lightsphere, “Gary Fong”, demonstrates why he thinks the Sony Alpha A-230 is a “surprisingly great camera”