- I have started to move all my blogs to one place….
- A77 screen video….
- is this the first A77 advert?
- Alpha 77 ….
- Guess the lighting
- NEX C-3
- Pixel Perfect BISHOP For Sony
- Learning to See … Part 1
- Blogging here and there
- The Wedding season has started
- Latest lightGIANTS blog is up …
- Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview
- EXR 400 Ring Flash review
- Blackrapid RS DR-1 Double Strap Review
- Coming soon….
- Bug Shoot ….
- There is a drama in the theater
- First photos of the Sigma 30mm 2.8 (for NEX)
- Newlife for old glass(nex with adapters) and other toys
- Coming in 2011? (sony.jp)
- α CLOCK Project…
- NEX Lens mount ….
- “Finding Vivian Maier”
- Brian Smith: Color and Burlesque
- Nat Geo Shooter Ben Horton Reviews the Sony A55
- 5 24mm 850 900 A55 A77 adapters alpha Alphastrobist Blog cable camera CANIKON Sony Alpha getting started Delamax 150cm 185cm 114cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview DIY DJ Overflow DSLR Film Filter flash Flickr Klub Karlsruhe Girls HDSLR HD Video lens light lighten up lightGIANTS lighting Lightroom Low Light minolta NEX NEX 5 NP POL Grad Polariser pentax photography Pixel Polarising Polarizing Raw Raw workflow review Scott Lewis Sigma SLT sony Sony Alpha Sony Alpha 900 Sony Alpha DSLR sony alpha exposure dslr histogram Sony Alpha Minolta Flash Hotshoe sony alpha nex Strap straps studio Studio lighting sylights Test Test getting started tethered Tips toys trigger TTL USB WB wedding White Balance Wildlife wireless Yongnuo Zeiss α33 α55
Shot by Scott on Flickr
Tag Archives: photography
Intro Every time I go out with a camera I have a child like scene of excitement. I hope to discover something or be inspired to take new photos. I don’t just want to clip off any old image I … Continue reading
Intro A few weeks ago I got the chance to shoot a musical production…. It has been a while since I shot a concert or stage production so I jumped at the chance to shoot something different. I went along … Continue reading
Some great tips ….
http://mrshutterbug.com/ These amazing pictures bring a whole new meaning to coming face to face with danger. Photographer Jonathan Griffiths risked his life as he took these breathtaking shots, just inches from tigers, bears and cougars, capturing the moment a lion … Continue reading