- I have started to move all my blogs to one place….
- A77 screen video….
- is this the first A77 advert?
- Alpha 77 ….
- Guess the lighting
- NEX C-3
- Pixel Perfect BISHOP For Sony
- Learning to See … Part 1
- Blogging here and there
- The Wedding season has started
- Latest lightGIANTS blog is up …
- Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview
- EXR 400 Ring Flash review
- Blackrapid RS DR-1 Double Strap Review
- Coming soon….
- Bug Shoot ….
- There is a drama in the theater
- First photos of the Sigma 30mm 2.8 (for NEX)
- Newlife for old glass(nex with adapters) and other toys
- Coming in 2011? (sony.jp)
- α CLOCK Project…
- NEX Lens mount ….
- “Finding Vivian Maier”
- Brian Smith: Color and Burlesque
- Nat Geo Shooter Ben Horton Reviews the Sony A55
- 5 24mm 850 900 A55 A77 adapters alpha Alphastrobist Blog cable camera CANIKON Sony Alpha getting started Delamax 150cm 185cm 114cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview DIY DJ Overflow DSLR Film Filter flash Flickr Klub Karlsruhe Girls HDSLR HD Video lens light lighten up lightGIANTS lighting Lightroom Low Light minolta NEX NEX 5 NP POL Grad Polariser pentax photography Pixel Polarising Polarizing Raw Raw workflow review Scott Lewis Sigma SLT sony Sony Alpha Sony Alpha 900 Sony Alpha DSLR sony alpha exposure dslr histogram Sony Alpha Minolta Flash Hotshoe sony alpha nex Strap straps studio Studio lighting sylights Test Test getting started tethered Tips toys trigger TTL USB WB wedding White Balance Wildlife wireless Yongnuo Zeiss α33 α55
Shot by Scott on Flickr
Monthly Archives: May 2010
My 12 step programme This is my basic raw work flow, it may not be perfect or suit everyone but people in the Alpha group of flickr wanted to know. So this is all their fault :). A lot of … Continue reading
why do I get the urge to put a Zeiss 85mm on that It’s a DORYU 2 16 Pistol Camera designed for police training. Brings a whole new meaning to the term “Going on a photo shoot”
I got an E-mail basically asking “but what do I really need in my camera bag?”. OK there is a lot of great stuff out there and it mostly depends on what you want to shoot, your budget and how … Continue reading
Why and what are RAW or JPG? This will sound dumb, but you don’t have to shoot raw to have a raw workflow. All the major raw developing software also work with JPG files. So you can experiment without having … Continue reading
Raw workflow Intro. In the next few weeks I’ll cover different aspects of the “raw workflow” (along with a few other side topics). I personally don’t adjust my photos a lot, I don’t have the time or patience to spend … Continue reading
When I read it I had to look 3 or 4 times. Now why can’t they remake it as Alpha AF lenses. http://blog.discover.sonystyle.com/flashback-fridaysony-mavica-digital-camera-1981