- I have started to move all my blogs to one place….
- A77 screen video….
- is this the first A77 advert?
- Alpha 77 ….
- Guess the lighting
- NEX C-3
- Pixel Perfect BISHOP For Sony
- Learning to See … Part 1
- Blogging here and there
- The Wedding season has started
- Latest lightGIANTS blog is up …
- Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview
- EXR 400 Ring Flash review
- Blackrapid RS DR-1 Double Strap Review
- Coming soon….
- Bug Shoot ….
- There is a drama in the theater
- First photos of the Sigma 30mm 2.8 (for NEX)
- Newlife for old glass(nex with adapters) and other toys
- Coming in 2011? (sony.jp)
- α CLOCK Project…
- NEX Lens mount ….
- “Finding Vivian Maier”
- Brian Smith: Color and Burlesque
- Nat Geo Shooter Ben Horton Reviews the Sony A55
- 5 24mm 850 900 A55 A77 adapters alpha Alphastrobist Blog cable camera CANIKON Sony Alpha getting started Delamax 150cm 185cm 114cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview DIY DJ Overflow DSLR Film Filter flash Flickr Klub Karlsruhe Girls HDSLR HD Video lens light lighten up lightGIANTS lighting Lightroom Low Light minolta NEX NEX 5 NP POL Grad Polariser pentax photography Pixel Polarising Polarizing Raw Raw workflow review Scott Lewis Sigma SLT sony Sony Alpha Sony Alpha 900 Sony Alpha DSLR sony alpha exposure dslr histogram Sony Alpha Minolta Flash Hotshoe sony alpha nex Strap straps studio Studio lighting sylights Test Test getting started tethered Tips toys trigger TTL USB WB wedding White Balance Wildlife wireless Yongnuo Zeiss α33 α55
Shot by Scott on Flickr
Tag Archives: Studio lighting
Intro I have a lot of umbrellas and mostly use “shoot through umbrellas” as you can place them very close to your subject. This is fine for one or 2 person shoots but as the group gets larger and you … Continue reading
Intro A few weeks ago I was at our local museum of natural history with my kids. They have an amazing aquarium, regular photo exhibits and regular travelling exhibitions. I had read in the local paper there was a new … Continue reading
Intro I have set myself a few projects for 2011. One is the “last Friday of the month” shoot in the lightGIANTS studio. Another is to do at least 1 theme based shoot per month. The third will be an … Continue reading
The CTR301P The CRT301P is “cheap” radio trigger may by Yongnuo. The receivers have 2 basic modes • Radio mode – triggering the remote flash unit by the CTR301P transmitter. • Optical mode – triggering the slave flash unit by … Continue reading
The lightGIANTS studio is defiantly becoming my second home. The next lighting set up was a bit of fun.We had been throwing LP’s across the studio and photographing DJ Overflow in mid air as he attempted to catch our rather … Continue reading