- I have started to move all my blogs to one place….
- A77 screen video….
- is this the first A77 advert?
- Alpha 77 ….
- Guess the lighting
- NEX C-3
- Pixel Perfect BISHOP For Sony
- Learning to See … Part 1
- Blogging here and there
- The Wedding season has started
- Latest lightGIANTS blog is up …
- Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview
- EXR 400 Ring Flash review
- Blackrapid RS DR-1 Double Strap Review
- Coming soon….
- Bug Shoot ….
- There is a drama in the theater
- First photos of the Sigma 30mm 2.8 (for NEX)
- Newlife for old glass(nex with adapters) and other toys
- Coming in 2011? (sony.jp)
- α CLOCK Project…
- NEX Lens mount ….
- “Finding Vivian Maier”
- Brian Smith: Color and Burlesque
- Nat Geo Shooter Ben Horton Reviews the Sony A55
- 5 24mm 850 900 A55 A77 adapters alpha Alphastrobist Blog cable camera CANIKON Sony Alpha getting started Delamax 150cm 185cm 114cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview DIY DJ Overflow DSLR Film Filter flash Flickr Klub Karlsruhe Girls HDSLR HD Video lens light lighten up lightGIANTS lighting Lightroom Low Light minolta NEX NEX 5 NP POL Grad Polariser pentax photography Pixel Polarising Polarizing Raw Raw workflow review Scott Lewis Sigma SLT sony Sony Alpha Sony Alpha 900 Sony Alpha DSLR sony alpha exposure dslr histogram Sony Alpha Minolta Flash Hotshoe sony alpha nex Strap straps studio Studio lighting sylights Test Test getting started tethered Tips toys trigger TTL USB WB wedding White Balance Wildlife wireless Yongnuo Zeiss α33 α55
Shot by Scott on Flickr
Tag Archives: light
Intro Every time I go out with a camera I have a child like scene of excitement. I hope to discover something or be inspired to take new photos. I don’t just want to clip off any old image I … Continue reading
Intro When you are lighting a subject it is important to understand how moving your light source will affect your subject. A while ago I wrote a bout the relative size of a light source in comparison to the subject … Continue reading
Are you hard enough or a big softy? The words soft or hard light often make those new to photography think that it refers to how bright or dim the light source is. What it actually refers to is whether … Continue reading
Flash and Lighting I have written a bit about flash before (see links at bottom) but people on the Alpha flickr group wanted to know some more. So I’m just going to start blabbering and see where this goes :). … Continue reading
A Pol filer (Polarising/Polarizing filter) is probably the one filter everyone should own. A pol filter will filter light waves travelling in a specific direction. To understand how it works you need to understand how light works. This is a … Continue reading