Well its that time of the year again. Love is in the air, rings are being exchanged, and photographers are smiling all hard earned wedding shoots (and I thought I had little time to blog in the last few weeks). Last weekend I got a real chance to test out all that gear I stockpiled and blogged about over the last few months. I had a great time with the EX 400 battery powered Monolight in combination with the Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella I have a big, bright, light source that could easily light whole group photos. I will have to order 1 or 2 more batteries for the EX400 though, the 2 that I have were just enough. The RAW files are almost finished and I will upload a few before this week end.
- I have started to move all my blogs to one place….
- A77 screen video….
- is this the first A77 advert?
- Alpha 77 ….
- Guess the lighting
- NEX C-3
- Pixel Perfect BISHOP For Sony
- Learning to See … Part 1
- Blogging here and there
- The Wedding season has started
- Latest lightGIANTS blog is up …
- Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview
- EXR 400 Ring Flash review
- Blackrapid RS DR-1 Double Strap Review
- Coming soon….
- Bug Shoot ….
- There is a drama in the theater
- First photos of the Sigma 30mm 2.8 (for NEX)
- Newlife for old glass(nex with adapters) and other toys
- Coming in 2011? (sony.jp)
- α CLOCK Project…
- NEX Lens mount ….
- “Finding Vivian Maier”
- Brian Smith: Color and Burlesque
- Nat Geo Shooter Ben Horton Reviews the Sony A55
- 5 24mm 850 900 A55 A77 adapters alpha Alphastrobist Blog cable camera CANIKON Sony Alpha getting started Delamax 150cm 185cm 114cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview DIY DJ Overflow DSLR Film Filter flash Flickr Klub Karlsruhe Girls HDSLR HD Video lens light lighten up lightGIANTS lighting Lightroom Low Light minolta NEX NEX 5 NP POL Grad Polariser pentax photography Pixel Polarising Polarizing Raw Raw workflow review Scott Lewis Sigma SLT sony Sony Alpha Sony Alpha 900 Sony Alpha DSLR sony alpha exposure dslr histogram Sony Alpha Minolta Flash Hotshoe sony alpha nex Strap straps studio Studio lighting sylights Test Test getting started tethered Tips toys trigger TTL USB WB wedding White Balance Wildlife wireless Yongnuo Zeiss α33 α55
Shot by Scott on Flickr