- I have started to move all my blogs to one place….
- A77 screen video….
- is this the first A77 advert?
- Alpha 77 ….
- Guess the lighting
- NEX C-3
- Pixel Perfect BISHOP For Sony
- Learning to See … Part 1
- Blogging here and there
- The Wedding season has started
- Latest lightGIANTS blog is up …
- Delamax 150 cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview
- EXR 400 Ring Flash review
- Blackrapid RS DR-1 Double Strap Review
- Coming soon….
- Bug Shoot ….
- There is a drama in the theater
- First photos of the Sigma 30mm 2.8 (for NEX)
- Newlife for old glass(nex with adapters) and other toys
- Coming in 2011? (sony.jp)
- α CLOCK Project…
- NEX Lens mount ….
- “Finding Vivian Maier”
- Brian Smith: Color and Burlesque
- Nat Geo Shooter Ben Horton Reviews the Sony A55
- 5 24mm 850 900 A55 A77 adapters alpha Alphastrobist Blog cable camera CANIKON Sony Alpha getting started Delamax 150cm 185cm 114cm Fiberglas Umbrella preview DIY DJ Overflow DSLR Film Filter flash Flickr Klub Karlsruhe Girls HDSLR HD Video lens light lighten up lightGIANTS lighting Lightroom Low Light minolta NEX NEX 5 NP POL Grad Polariser pentax photography Pixel Polarising Polarizing Raw Raw workflow review Scott Lewis Sigma SLT sony Sony Alpha Sony Alpha 900 Sony Alpha DSLR sony alpha exposure dslr histogram Sony Alpha Minolta Flash Hotshoe sony alpha nex Strap straps studio Studio lighting sylights Test Test getting started tethered Tips toys trigger TTL USB WB wedding White Balance Wildlife wireless Yongnuo Zeiss α33 α55
Shot by Scott on Flickr
Category Archives: pimp my camera
Will I can’t wait to see it hit the shelves, although to be honest the NEX 7 looks more interesting. I hope an A99 (full frame) wont be to far away 🙂 Advertisements
Intro I have a lot of umbrellas and mostly use “shoot through umbrellas” as you can place them very close to your subject. This is fine for one or 2 person shoots but as the group gets larger and you … Continue reading
Intro I have wanted a ring flash for a long long long long time. My original plan was to save for a while and get the Bowens Ring Flash Pro plus a generator. But when i stumbles across the Godox … Continue reading
Intro A while back i reviewed the Phottix Velo camera straps. In general they weren’t 100% reliable due to very poor quality metal parts, some of which i have to modify to make them usable. The crew at Blackrapid sent … Continue reading
I haven’t had a lot of time to blog lately :(. I’ve spent a bit of time in the studio and a lot of time in lightroom. As the wedding season is approaching us (in the northern hemisphere) I thought … Continue reading
Intro I wanted to get a set of “BlackRapid DR-1 Double Camera Strap for Two Cameras” but kept putting it off as I always found another use for €130.00. Last year at photokina I saw a copy made by Phottix. … Continue reading